Monday, September 23, 2013

I was riding my scooter or bike whatever it is called but my thoughts were deep into sharing my feelings to others so that it brings a change in them. But my thoughts swing from personal experiences to social issues to environmental issues as and how my brain thinks. Sometimes I wanted to share just day to day thoughts, issues or incidences that happened. Other times I would think of discussing about the topic I read in news papers or heard in channels. Sometimes about my neighborhood. Also about teaching my subject knowledge to readers. So soon I am going to meet you all with varied subjects , interesting and surprising as well. 


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cvcB_RhwJIw

I hope you enjoyed the video. More useful videos to come the following days.

Eg: olympiad exam tips, how to make your kid read and write and understand English at the age of 2 especially when your mother tongue is other than English, about Carnatic music etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment